THE GREEN LIGHT: LightFair® 2015 Overview
This breakthrough solution is Crestron SpaceBuilder and the reaction from attendees was overwhelming! We demonstrated how SpaceBuilder dramatically reduces the time required to complete each phase of a lighting control project. Attendees were wowed that a lighting control system could be designed so easily, and in the same way that fixtures are specified – for any size space.
Here are just a few of the SpaceBuilder advantages:
- Quotes and submittals are complete in record time
- Each system ships complete in one box
- Pre-programmed for fast commissioning and startup
- Each space can be networked for seamless integration
We also showed our simple to use online filter that allows you to select the optimal SpaceBuilder system for your lighting design. These systems were all on display at our booth – here are a few highlighted system video demos from the show floor:
- GLPYNG: Wireless lighting control system for small and medium spaces that is perfect for retrofit spaces
- GLDALI: Ideal for medium to large spaces that need flexibility to reconfigure zones, adjust color temperature, or control ambient and task lighting within the same space
- GLDMX: Ideal for controlling both DMX and architectural lighting scenarios in applications such as lobbies, exteriors, banquet halls, restaurants and entertainment venues. This is also designed for small to medium sized theaters or auditoriums.
- GLPAC: Ideal for medium sized spaces needing switching and dimming that require expansion modules, touch screens, additional sensors, shade, and AV integration.
Crestron Fusion® Site View
We also unveiled our latest advancement in Crestron Fusion Enterprise Management Software. Site View provides multi-layered, 360-degree 3D visualization of a building and all the spaces within. You can easily monitor the status of any space and quickly take control if necessary. From a web browser you can:
- View the entire structure or spaces floor by floor – even adjacent spaces, such as parking lots
- View based on status, occupancy, lights on or off, and more
- Pan, rotate, and zoom structures and spaces
- Take action based on live data collected by Crestron Fusion
- Take immediate control of spaces – turn lights on or off, or enable/disable occupancy sensors and photocells
For more information, Visit Crestron.
Free Training Course
With the overall success of the Crestron booth at LightFair International 2015, Crestron wants to make LightFair last all year long by providing you with the opportunity to register for a free, two day Specifier Training Course at our headquarters in Rockleigh, NJ. These courses are given all year long to help you learn how to design lighting control systems quickly and easily. Crestron is always ready to help you design the right control system based on the needs of the space you are designing and luminaires you have selected. Contactcls@crestron.com to find out how you can get enrolled.